Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cheddar Cheese Nacho Chips

Cheddar Cheese Nacho Chips


Hi Everyone:

I want to tell everyone that I am going to be working at a retreat center in Costa Rica for a month over the holidays! I am so excited as it will be my first trip there. I will be at Finca de Vida, the Farm of Life, on the southern west coast. I am such a lucky lady to be spending the holidays in a beautiful, warm, lush location, doing what I love!  If you have the inclining, come and visit me and spend your holiday relaxing on the beautiful, lush organic farm of life!
Today I have made some really easy, nutritious and super delicious nachos chips. My 4 legged girl Crystal LOVES these chips. They make a fabulous stand alone snack, great for school lunches or for dipping into guacamole, salsa or other pate. So for those with a dehydrator, here we go.

Cheddar Cheese Nacho Chips:

1 cup cashews, soaked
1 red bell pepper, chopped
4 TBS nutritional yeast
1 TBS lemon juice
1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup water, more if needed to blend
dash salt
dash cayenne pepper
6 raw nori sheets

Blend until smooth and slightly thick. On a dehydrator sheet lay one raw nori sheet. Take another nori sheet and cut it in half and place it on the dehydrator sheet also. Spread the cheddar cheese on the nori sheets and place in the dehydrator at 115 for 8 hours. When they are finished drying use your kitchen scissors to cut the sheets into the desired shape. These will last 4 weeks in a covered container.


Hope you love these as much as I do! Quick and easy, with lots of vitamins and minerals!

Blessings of Health,

Dr. Diondra

No comments:

Post a Comment