Friday, May 14, 2010

After a short break...

Hi Everyone:

It is a beautiful new moon, and so I am back with you after a short break. While I have been away many thing have happened. One of them I would like to share with you today.  Since the end of April I have been experiencing some physical pain. This is something that is quite foreign to me for several reasons. First, I hold the belief that your body should always function perfectly, and there is never any need for pain in it, no matter how old you are or how physical you have been with your body. Second, when there is pain, it is a signal to me that I have some emotional detective work and releasing to do. When the pain first appeared the morning of April 28th, I thought it was from my new exercise routine, and it would just go away after a few days of taking it a little easier. Surely I could not have hurt myself this bad just from a little jumping on the rebounder! When the pain didn't go away or even lessen I knew I would have to get good old Sherlock Holmes out to find what the real cause of the pain I had on the right side of my back was. As much as I love being a detective, I was in so much pain that I could barley navigate, let alone think. After calling everyone I knew for help and being put off by them, I knew it was going to be me getting myself out of pain.

                   The Emotion Code

                  Dr. Bradley & Mrs. Nelson

 Luckily, I had just received an e-mail inviting me to a seminar by Dr. Bradley Nelson, introducing his book The Emotion Code. It sounded like just what I needed, and I hoped he would do a demo and use me, so I could get a little relief right away. Sometimes I have all the luck, because that is exactly what happened at the seminar. The simple technique he used on me worked so well I came home with the book and about 30% less pain. The following day I released what he calls the "Heart Wall", and my back pain went down by 50%. In the next 3 days I released the rest of my heart wall and lots more trapped emotions until my pain went down to 1% of what it was when I walked into the seminar. The Emotion Code technique is fun, quick and easy to use. You can learn it at a weekend seminar, from the book, online or as part of Dr. Nelson's Body Code DVD course. He even has a certification you can get so you can help others heal and release their Heart Walls. When you release your heart wall you open the doors to living your biggest and best life, the one you came here to LIVE!
Now I am back on the road again. I am getting ready to make a couple new video's for you. One is my all time favorite recipe, Chocolate!!  I'm going to show you how quick and easy it is to make and some tasty ways you can use it. You're gonna LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment