Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Wild Ride

Hi Everyone:
Well here it comes, hold on to your hats, the wild ride has begun! ( at least for a few of us )
Astrologists are calling for the energy of CHANGE to kick in this month of June, with a rare formation called a Grand Cross taking place toward the end of July and into August.

Yesterday was a wild ride for my best friend, her 84 year old father and later in the day, myself. Interestingly, we all experienced the very same issue, "fear of  lack of control".
Let me tell you a little about my experience. For the past moth I have been using Dr. Bradley Nelson's Emotion Code system to heal the pain on the right side of my body. It is easy to use. You locate the trapped emotion with muscle testing and his handy chart. Then you just pass a magnet over the governing meridian and down your back three times to clear it away. ( if you are alone just start on your forehead and go over your head to the back of your neck ) It is sort of like clearing the magnetic strip on a credit card. Take a few walking steps and check to be sure it cleared. Easy right? Usually it is and it really works. Last night I did the process, cleared the trapped emotion of "lack of control" along with a few others. About half an hour later I looked at my poodle and thought " her stomach is huge, she has bloat". That made me very afraid, because bloat is an extremely deadly condition for dogs. As I was deciding what to do next I felt this strong energy come over me and my body started to literally physically shake. I was almost overtaken with fear, and that is when I realized it was the trapped emotion coming out through my body as it cleared. It took about 5 hours to fully clear and for me to be able to relax again knowing everything was alright, and I was just re-experiencing the emotion that had been trapped in my body for many years. I am very grateful for this experience.  Now my body and mind will function smoother and easer and I am free to make different decisions no longer bound by the fear created from this old trapped emotion. If this process sounds like something you would be interested in then click these links for more information on the Emotion Code, to buy Dr. Brad's book or come to a workshop  here in Las Vegas. The sooner you get CLEAR, the more FUN life will be!

On another note. The UN has just released a study they did.  It conclude that more people need to adopt a vegan, (meat & dairy free) diet in order for the planet to survive through 2050. You can read the study here. UN Study. I'm glad to see someone is keeping tabs of what is going on and reporting it. In my opinion more people adopting a vegan diet will not only help the planet physically, as they point out, it will also create a more peaceful, conscious society of humans. That is the great news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment